Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December IPSY Unbagging

Today I am doing my December Ipsy unbagging. This month's bag was alot better than the one that I got last month. I am really excited to try the products.

The bag itself is a fake leather type material with patchwork quilting texture and it's a bright red. It's really pretty and perfect for Christmas time.

The first thing that I grabbed from the bag is the Lather Honey Moisture Mask with Propolis Extract. It says that it's a relief mask for environmentally stressed skin. I am excited to try this out and see how it works for my skin. I love getting face masks to try. This is a 0.5 OZ tub so  assuming this is a sample size.

The second thing I pulled from the bag is the Pacifica Power of Love Powerful Color Natural Lipstick. It's in the color Nudie Red. It's a very wearable color and I love when they send natural type shades. I believe the lipstick is a full size product.

The next thing in the bag is a Formula X Nail Polish. It's in the color Revved Up. It's a very pretty metallic gold sparkly color. It's going to be perfect for New Years. This is also a sample size.

The next thing is he Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer. This is a sample size and the only product this month that I am not all that excited about. I don't wear eye shadow on a regular basis but I will definitely try it out on the occasions that I do.

The last thing in my Ipsy bag for the month of December  is a pair of pink tweezers from Precision Beauty. I have Cover Girl tweezers that are almost identical and I have had them for years and love them so I am really excited to see how these ones work in comparison.

So that's what I got this month from IPSY. I give this bag a 9 out of 10 for this month. I am really excited to try these products out. What did you all get In yours?

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment