Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Haul

This is the stuff that I bought with money and gift cards that I got for Christmas.

Bath & Body Works:
I got the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Sprays. I got the Tis The Season Mini Candle. I also stocked up on different Pocket Bacs. I got Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Sparkling Limoncello, I Donut Care, London Tea Time Shortbread, Italy Tuscan Lemon Tart, New York Big Apple Sparkler, Paris Pink Champagne & Tulips, Red Velvet Cheer, #sELFie Christmas Tree and Oh Snap! Jolly Gingerbread.

Go! Games:
I got a 500 piece puzzle that says Love You To The Moon And Back and an adult Coloring Book called Paisley Designs. I have wanted these two things for the longest time and I finally found them and bought them with some Christmas money. I am so excited to work on these.

FYE:
FYE is going out of business so I wanted to look for some movies at a good price. There wasn't much left but I did pick up The Complete Saw Collection on DVD and I also got the House of 1000 Corpses Blu Ray for really.good prices.

So that's what I got with my Christmas loot. I'm so excited to use all these things. Look for some product reviews possibly in the coming months and I'm sure they will all make upcoming appearances in my monthly favorites blogs.

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment