Monday, December 28, 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015

This year I decided to do a What I Got For Christmas Blog. I love watching these videos on YouTube but I haven't seen that many blogs and I thought it would be cool to do one. So here are the gifts I got this year...

First up is what I got in my stocking. I have a gingerbread man stocking which I think is so cute. In it this year I got Essie nail stickers in a to zebra as well as Sally Hansen nail stickers in Faux Real. I'm so excited to try those out. I also got Sally Hansen nail growth polish. I got the Miss Manga Rock mascara which I have been dying to try. I got a new phone case finally.  This one is white with a woman walking her dog in front of the Eiffel Tower. I think it's so cute and I have been loving it. I got some more hair ribbons. These are the only things that I put my hair up with now so I was excited to get those. I have a set of green blue and black ones and a set of pastel ones. I also got toothpaste and deodorant which I get every year because that's something that I always use.  I also got a pair of blue ear buds which I needed because my other headphones broke. I got some White Rain makeup remover and cleanser as well as a Deep Cleaning Face Mask. Both of which I am excited to try out. Then of course I got the annual bag of candy but I forgot to include that in the photos.

Next are the gifts that were under the tree. I got two Victoria's Secret sprays. I got Such A Flirt Body Mist and I got Wild At Heart from the PINK collection. I also got a Winter Candy Apple body lotion from Bath & Body Works as well as the mini candle but I burned that before I could get a photo. I got a picture frame that says Live Every Moment, Laugh Everyday,  Love Beyond Words. I love it. I got the Coach Perfume Poppy. I have loved this scent for a long time but just didn't want to spend the money when I had so many others. The set includes a 1oz perfume, body lotion and a mini perfume. It smells so good I can't get enough of it. I also got some Sour Patch Kids, some Hot Apple Cider and some French Vanilla coffee mate because I love to put that in my tea.

I also got some money and gift cards which I am planning to spend at the semi annual sales so I'll post a separate  blog for that stuff.

That's what I got for Christmas this year. What did you all get?

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment