Sunday, October 25, 2015

IPSY October Unboxing

Today's blog is the October IPSY Unbagging.

This month's theme is Alter Ego which is perfect for Halloween. The bag is pretty this month as well. One side is black and the other is gold. The bag is has a square shape instead of a rectangle and the zipper is on the top instead of the front. I like the look of this bag better than the others. Now onto what was inside this month's bag...

The first three things are the ones that I am most looking forward to. I got the Delectable Hand Cream. This is in the scent Coconut and Cream. It has Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera. It's also a 2.0 OZ bottle so it's a pretty good sample size that I can get many uses out of. I got the Peter Lamas Natural Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub. This is for all skin types and says that it deep cleanses, exfoliates, polishes and invigorates skin and brightens skin tone. I don't think that it really smells like pumpkin but it does smell really good and I'm excited to try it out. I also got the Aurora Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in 136 Inky Dinky. I love this shade and have already painted my nails with it.

The last two things that came in my bag I am happy with but not as excited about. I got The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-lasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Committed. I also got an eye liner by CoastalScents. It's the Xpress Line 01 Black eyeliner pencil. I also have the swatches in the photo as well.

I am very happy with this month's bag. There wasn't one product that I hated and there were actually three that I loved so much. The bag was also very cure.  I definitely give the October IPSY Glam Bag a 10 out of 10.

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment