Sunday, October 25, 2015

Love With Food October Unboxing

This is the October Love With Food Unboxing. This monthly subscription starts at $10 a month and for every box you buy they donate a meal to a hungry child or family. This month LWF also partnered with World Champion Pro Football Player Steve Weatherford. The theme of this month's box is Touchdown Treats.

This month I'm doing the blog a little different. All of the snacks were amazing so instead of rating them all one by one I'm putting them into two different pictures with just two ratings. Enjoy!

These first four snacks were so amazing. They are all rated 10 out of 10. I got the Luna Chocolate Salted Caramel Protein Bar. This is Gluten Free and I love how it tasted exactly like Salted Caramel. Next I got the Dolcetto Cookies and Cream Wafer Bites. These were also amazing and I loved the contrast between the Chocolate wafer cookie and the Cookies and Cream filling. I also got the Cosmos Creations Cheddar and Pepper Premium Puffed Corn. This is also Gluten Free. At first I didn't think I would like it because I don't usually like peppered things but it was so good. I ate it all in one night! The other snack I got that I rated a 10 was Hubs Home Cooked Salted Virginia Peanuts. These are Gluten Free and Non GMO. These just tasted like Salted Peanuts and I love them in general no matter what the brand.

The last four snacks were also good and I rated them all an 8 out of 10. The first thing is the Torie and Howard Chewie Fruities. These are assorted flavors and Gluten Free and Non GMO. I ate these first and they tasted like Strawberry Starburst to me. They were so good. The next thing is Beecher's Handmade Cheese Original Crackers. I really liked these because they took me back to my childhood. They tasted like those crackers you get that come with the cheese you can dunk them in. The ones that also come in breadsticks and pretzels. I also got the Somersault Snacks Crunchy Sunflower Seed Bites.  These are Vegan and Non GMO. These were chocolate covered sunflower seed balls. You could taste the seeds and I loved that about them. The last thing was Brothers All Natural Fruit Crisps. These are Gluten Free, Vegan and Non GMO. I got the Pear flavored ones and they were so delicious. I had been wanting to try them and I was so happy that I didn't get sent the apple ones because I hate apple.

There were also the regular coupons you get for certain snacks. I forgot to take a picture of those so I don't remember what they are because I gave them away to a friend.

So that's what I got in my October Love With Food Box. I highly recommend that you all check it out if only for the fact that they give back.

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment