Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lipstick Swatches

Today's blog post is something a little bit different from what I've done in the past. I have some lip collection blogs up with hand swatches but I decided to do a collection with lip swatches instead. Before anything, I want to apologize in advance for the horrible swatches. I didn't take my time on them because I have almost 50 and only had a few hours to do them. I also didn't cover my whole mouth with them so that you could see my natural lip color as well. With that being said I hope you all enjoy the next few lip swatch blog posts. This one is the smaller of my collection.  These are my lipsticks. I list them from left to right in the photo.

Ulta Lip Butter ~ Vienna

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick ~ Maple Kiss

Elf Mineral Lipstick ~ Natural Nymph

Tweeez Read My Lips Lipstick ~ Killing Me Softly

Elf Lipstick ~ Flirtatious

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick ~ Gladiolus

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment