Saturday, October 3, 2015

September Favorites!

Today is my September Favorites blog post. I love these posts because it's so fun to share the new things that I have been loving and I love watching favorites videos on YouTube and reading monthly favorites blogs. Enjoy!

HAIR:


BWC Beauty Without Cruelty leave - in conditioner. You put this on your hair when it's wet unlike my other leave in. I got this in my Ipsy bag and wasn't sure that I was going to like it once I smelled it because it's not the best smelling but when you put it in your hair and your hair dries, it's such a nice smell and it leaves your hair so smooth and silky.

Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Scalp Soother. I spray this on my scalp and massage in and it gives my scalp a nice tingly sensation.  I got it for free with a Head & Shoulders purchase. It's suppose to relieve your itchy scalp and I really think that it works well with my scalp.

BODY:


Bath & Body Works Maui Mango Surf Body Wash. This smells so good. The scent notes are ruby mango, guava nectar, white pineapple, coral hibiscus and island sandalwood. I've never been to Maui but I really hope this is what it smells like! Lol.

Bath & Body Works Pink Lemonade Fizz Body Spray. I wanted to use some more of my summer scents be for I had to move on to the fall scents and this is such a good summer fragrance. It smells just like pink lemonade. If you made yourself a glass and smelled that and then smelled the spray with your eyes closed you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

FOOD/DRINKS:

Skoshbox Coconut Sable and Skoshbox Koala's March. These were my favorite snacks in the Skoshbox this month. I think I am going to have to make an order soon!

Love With Food Cake Batter Cookies. These cookies were so good. OMG. If you want more information on these snacks check out my September Love With Food and Skoshbox blog posts.

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. I bought these knock off K Cups at my local Rite Aid because I didn't know they sold them and I was curious because I love the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks and it's so good. It tastes just like one from Starbucks but it's cheaper and you can make it right in your own kitchen.

Pistachio Ice Cream. This is my new favorite Ice Cream flavor. I love Pistachio and I love Ice Cream and together they make the perfect couple. Haha!

YOUTUBERS:

Manny Mua. While watching a Jaclyn Hill video where she did the Beanboozled and whisper challange with Manny Mua I had to go and check out his channel. I love it! He's so cute and funny. I laugh so hard watching him sometimes. Definitely go and check him out!

SONGS:

In one of my past favorites blogs I mentioned Meghan Trainor and three of her songs. I finally got my hands on her album and it is amazing. These are a few more of the songs that I am loving on repeat right now... Credit, Walkashame, Mr. Almost, Title and 3AM.

MOVIES:

The Age Of Adaline. Amazing. Romantic. Emotional. I loved it! I don't want to give too much away but it's about a woman who gets in an accident and stops aging and it's such a good movie. I highly recommend it.

The Maze Runner. I haven't read the books but I watched the movie and it was so good. I am definitely going to read the books and I can't wait to see The Scorch Trails.

TV:

Scream Queens. This is a new comedy horror tv series. The first two episodes played as a two hour series premiere and if you like American Horror Story you will love this show as well.

SUBSCRIPTIONS:

I try not to repeat products in my monthly favorites blogs because I use a lot of the things I mention from month to month but I feel like the next couple of things are worth mentioning and they aren't exactly the same as others that I have mentioned before.

WalMart Fall Beauty Box. This is my favorite box so far. I think WalMart gets better and better with each box. I wish this was monthly instead of seasonally. If you are interested in more details make sure to check out my Fall WalMart Beauty Box Unboxing blog post.

IPSY Bag. I loved the makeup bag this month. Last month I started to use the bag as my wallet but that has been replaced by this one. I love that it is gold. I just think that it's such a great fall color and I am loving it as my wallet.

Those are the things that I have been loving for the month of September. I hope you enjoyed reading about them and feel free to let me know what products you have been loving this month.

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment