Sunday, January 10, 2016

Essie Nail Stickers Review

Today's blog is a review for the Essie Nail Polish Stickers. I have been hearing alot about them and finally got some for Christmas so I decided to give them a try. Let me just say, they are amazing. I love painting my nails and do it quite frequently so I didn't think I was going to be a fan of the stickers but they are my new obsession. They are so cute and surprisingly easy to use.

The nail stickers I tried are the Essie Sleek Stick UV Cured in the style A To Zebra. I also love that the nail stickers have names as well and Essie doesn't disappoint with their cute names!

These are so simple to use. First make sure your nails are clean. Use some nail polish remover on each nail (even if you're not removing polish) then push back cuticles with a cuticle stick and then wash your hands with soap and water. The second thing you want to do is chose the sticker that best fits each of your nails. (I'm double jointed so my fingers are a little oddly shaped and with that so are my nails but they fit on my nails almost perfectly and you can't even tell that they are not a perfect fit) The third thing you want to do is apply the sticker to the nail while. Put some pressure on it and get any bubbles out and then fold the excess sticker over your natural nail. The fourth and final step is to use a nail file and file downwards to remove the excess sticker. You can also apply a top coat if you like to seal the sticker.

The package says that the nail stickers are long lasting. I cannot confirm this because I just started using them but I can get them at my local dollar tree so if they aren't long lasting then it's not much money wasted at all.

I do really like these and would recommend them to everyone. They would also be good for people that don't have alot of time to their nails because they don't take long at all. This is my first time using them and I got them done in probably 5 minutes from start to finish. The best part is you don't need a base coat or to do two or three coats.

So that's my review for the Essie Nail stickers. I am looking forward to buying more designs and trying out different brands. Hopefully you will see a nail sticker haul soon!

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment