Thursday, December 18, 2014

E.L.F. Blog Haul December 2014

Hey Guys!

Todays Blog is going to be an E.L.F. Blog haul. I recently made an online purchase and wanted to share the products with you guys. In this Blog I will only be posting a picture of the products I ordered and a short description of each one. I will be posting close up shots and reviews as I use the products. All products were between $1 and $3. Enjoy!


The Products...

Mineral Lipstick ~ Natural Nymph
Mineral Eyeliner ~ Black
Custom Compact ~ Step 1
Custom Eyeshadows ~ Step 2
             ~Moondust
             ~Pink Ice
             ~Wheat
             ~Taupe
Studio Make Up Remover Pens (2)
Studio Lip Exfoliators (2)
Mineral Lip Tint ~ Cherry
Studio Conditioning Lip Balm ~ Nice & Natural
EX-tra Lip Gloss ~ Marc
EX-tra Lip Gloss ~ Scott
E.L.F. Zit Zapper
E.L.F. Lip Balm Tint ~ Nude
Mineral Lip Gloss ~
Nail File ~ Blue Snakeskin

Although I have many E.L.F. products I have not tried any of these. If anyone has tried them I'd like to hear what you think about them and if you have any suggestions on other E.L.F. products that you think I should try let me know.

If you have any questions about anything in this Blog feel free to ask. I also welcome ideas for future Blog posts.

                     Thank You for reading :)
                                    XOXO Lola


Next Blog... Sephora Blog Haul. Stay Tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment