Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Year's Eve Nail Polish 2014

Hey guys!

I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas! (If you celebrate)

Today's Blog is going to be my choices for New Year's Eve nail polish. These are in no way the only option or colors you can use. These are the colors I tend to use more and think look nice together. These are just a few of my ideas. Hope you enjoy!

The base color I always use is black but you could use any color you prefer. A deep red or green would be good. Maybe a solid silver or gold. I just prefer black personally.

NYC ~ Black Lace Crème. It is by far my favorite black polish that I own. The formula is great and it usually doesn't chip as quickly as others that I have used. The best part is that it only costs .99 at my local Rite Aid but I got this for .79. Such a good deal!

 
I like to wear gold glitter polishes over the black. I have quite a few so I just picked out my top three favorites. I am listing them from left to right.
 
Butter London ~ West End Wonderland.
Nicole by O.P.I ~ Carried Away.
E.L.F. ~ Gold Star.
 
I love the look of gold glitter over black for New Year's. It looks like a celebration is happening on my nails. HAHA!
 
 
I also like to put silver glitter polish on over black. I like to use just solid silver glitter or silver with specks of color glitter mixed in. I think it makes the nails look shiny and they kind of remind me of a disco ball which I think is perfect for the holiday. I am again listing the polishes from left to right.
 
Deborah Lippmann ~ Happy Birthday.
Urban Outfitters ~ Champagne Toast.
E.L.F. ~ Dream Maker.
 
 
This year I am using the black as a base coat and the UO Champagne Toast glitter polish over the top. I think the white and gold glitter will look so nice over the black polish.
 
I hope these ideas help you polish your nails for The New Year holiday! As always feel free to leave comments and ideas. If you have special polishes that you use for New Year's Eve, let me know in the comments as well.
 
My Ulta Blog Haul will be making an appearance in the next few days so stay tuned for that.
 
I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment