Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Walmart Beauty Box Winter 2014

Hey Guys!
 
Today's Blog is sort of like an unboxing video that someone would do on youtube. I got the Walmart Beauty Box in the mail a couple days ago and wanted to share with you the products that they sent me.
 
This is the Winter 2014 box. I believe this is a newer subscription type box. I got the Fall 2014 box and that was the first one that I had heard of them doing, If I am wrong let me know in the comments. Let's get into the products...
 

 
Olay Fresh Effects ~  Make up removal wipes. Essence of Honeysuckle & White Tea. 7 count.
I am always looking to try new make up removal wipes. I have very sensitive skin so I can't use all kinds of products on my face. I really enjoy the simple wipes but would also like to find another one that I could use as a substitute because my local drugstore and Walmart don't always carry simple products. I am looking forward to trying these out and see how they work with my skin.
 
 
L'OREAL Paris ~ OleoTherapy Hair Expertise Sulfate Free System. Oil infused Shampoo & Conditioner. For dull, dry, or damaged hair. 2 fl. oz.
These are pretty big size bottles for samples. I could definitely get probably a weeks use out of them if I wash my hair every day. They smell really nice and i'm looking forward to using these as well.

 
Jergens ~ BB Body perfecting skin cream. Hydrates, illuminates, evens, firms & corrects. All light skin tones. 1 fl. oz.
Again this is a good size sample. I can get many uses out of it. I have never used any kind of BB cream for my face or body but I will definitely give this a try and see how it works.

 
Nivea ~ Cocoa Butter body lotion. Cocoa butter & Vitamin E. Intensively hydrates skin. For dry to very dry skin.
This is oil one of those single use samples. Not my favorite because of the size. You can't really get a feel of how these things work if you can only use it once so you are left with the choice to either buy the product and hope that it works well with you or go without the product. You could always give it away if it doesn't work for you I suppose but it would be nice to know before going out and spending money on it. 

 
Maybelline New York ~Wonder Powder.
This is another small sample. I believe you can get a few uses out of this possibly but I am not positive. I don't use foundation because I always seem to break out when I do so this will be put up and I will give it away in a future giveaway :)

 
Saving my favorite & best for last...
Maybelline New York ~ ColorSensational Lipstick. 925 Maple Kiss.

 
This lipstick is a pinky brownish nude shade. It glides on so smooth and creamy. There is no funny smell and I think it would look good on any skin tone. I love that they included another full size lip product in the Winter box. I will definitely be using this a lot.

 
A swatch on my hand of the lipstick. Pretty true to color. Very pigmented.
 
 
The Walmart Beauty Box is FREE. All you have to do is pay $5 for shipping which is not bad at all especially for all of the products that you receive and for the sizes of those products.
As I mentioned before, I also received the Fall box and there were multiple use samples full size samples along with some other single use samples and a fragrance. This box is so worth your money so if you are not yet receiving it, definitely sign up at walmart.com/beauty.
 
I hope you all enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading :) Leave comments & suggestions for future Blog posts.
 
XOXO Lola


Next Blog Post: ULTA Blog Haul. Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment