Friday, December 19, 2014

Sephora Blog Haul December 2014

Hey Guys!

Todays Blog as promised is my Sephora Blog Haul. I recently made an online purchase of a few things that I have been wanting to try. They are all smaller size products because they are quite pricey and I have never used any of them. As I said in my previous Blog, I am only posting a picture of the haul and short descriptions along with the free samples I chose at check out. I will post closer up pictures and reviews as I use the products so keep checking back for those :) Enjoy!

                              These are all the products that I received from Sephora online.

 
The Products I bought...
 
 
First Aid Beauty ~ Face Cleanser. Removes oils, make up, dirt & grime. Safe for sensitive skin.
2oz $.9.50
Soap & Glory ~ Hand Food. Hydrating hand cream. Shea butter, macadamia oil & marshmellow.
1.7oz $6.00
Boscia ~ Make up, Break up cool cleansing oil.
1.7oz $10.00
 
This is a FREE Sephora make up bag filled with samples. I received this for making a purcahse of at least $25.
 
 
 Products Include...
 
Benefit ~ The POREfessional.
Smashbox ~ Photo finish foundation primer.
L'Occitane En Provence creme precieuse (Precious Cream).
Versace ~ Bright Crystal.
Dr, Jart+ ~ BB beauty balm SPF 45.
Clinique ~ Moisture surge extended thirst relief gel creme & Stay matte oil free make up in 9 Neutral (mf-n).
Soap & Glory ~ Smoothie star lightly whipped body buttercream. Pistachio, almond & sweet vanilla.
Fresh ~ Rose hydrating eye gel cream.
Yu-Be ~ Moisturizing skin cream.
Origins ~ High potency Night-A-Mins mineral enriched renewal cream & GinZing energy boosting moisturizer.
OLE Henriksen ~ Reparative anti aging oil & Vitamin C brightening serum.
 
These are the 3 free samples I chose at check out...
 
 
 Kate Somerville ~ ExfoliKate. Intensive exfoliating treatment.
Phyto Paris ~ Intense hydrating brilliance mask. For dry hair.
First Aid Beauty ~ Ultra repair cream.
 
There are quite a few products in this Blog Haul that I cannot wait to try. Some of the products I will not use so they will be put up for a future giveaway :)
 
As always leave me comments telling me if you have used any of the products in this haul and if they worked for you. Also feel free to leave some suggestions for future Blog posts as well.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
Up Next... Probably an Ulta Blog Haul. Still waiting on my online order. Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment