Sunday, December 28, 2014

ULTA Blog Haul December 2014

Hey Guys!
 
So here it is, my Ulta Blog Haul!!!
 
 
I ordered a number of things online so I am going to split the products up and do lip products and then all the other products so you can see them all a little better. As with the other Blog Hauls I have done I am just going to list what I got and give a small description of what the product is and once I have tried the products out I will do full reviews for you guys. Enjoy!
 
Here are the lip products...
 
EOS ~ Rachel Roy A ray of holiday sunshine ~ Limited Edition.
Light Pink ~ St. Barth's Sunrise Pink Grapefruit.
Red ~ Aloha Hawaii Strawberry Kiwi.
Orange ~ Indian Summer Orange Blossom.
 
NYX Butter Gloss ~ Sugar Rush Three Pack.
(Left to right) Sugar Cookie, Cupcake, Cherry Pie.
 
NYX Butter Gloss ~ Singles
(Left to right) Ginger Snap, Cherry Cheese Cake, Strawberry Parfait, Maple Blondie.
 
Ulta ~ Tinted Lip Balm. Sweet.
 
Ulta ~ Butter Balm.
 
Light/Nude ~ Belle.
Pink ~ Fiona.
 
 
Here are the other products...
 
Yes to Cucumbers ~ Facial Towelettes. Soothing & hypoallergenic. Cleanse, remove make up & nourish skin.
Simple~ eye make up remover pads. Removes waterproof mascara. Good for sensitive skin.
 Essence ~ Lash & brow gel mascara.
Ulta ~ Amped lashes. Volume + defining mascara. Waterproof. Black.
Revlon ~ (Left to right)
Black & White glitter ~ Rebel Graffiti.
Gold ~ Chameleon.
 
 
These next two photos are close ups of the four single NYX Butter Glosses & Swatches. All colors are listed from left to right.
 
Ginger Snap, Strawberry Parfait, Maple Blondie, Cherry Cheese Cake. Swatches are in the same order below.
 
 
 
NYX ~ Sugar Rush Three Pack. Colors are listed left to right.
 
Cupcake, Cherry Pie, Sugar Cookie. Swatches are in the same order below.

 
 
Ulta ~ Butter Balm. (Top to bottom)
 
Belle, Fiona.
 
 
Swatches of the Butter Balm.
 
(Left to right) Fiona, Belle.
 
 
Close up of the Ulta Amped mascara.
 
 
FREE Samples I received at check out.
 
Murad ~ Acne clearing solution. 2 Treat/Repair.
1862 Baume Du Randonneur ~ Hiker's foot healer.
 
 
So that's it for this Blog Haul. I hope you enjoyed it. I can't wait to try these products out. Like I said, when I do I will review them in a future Blog post.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 







 




No comments:

Post a Comment