Sunday, January 17, 2016

2016 Reading Challenge

This blog is going to be different then any others that I have posted. I decided to do the 2016 Reading Challenge after coming across it on Facebook.

The photo below is the list of the categories for the books you need to read. I know this list says 2015 but the 2016 list was too blurry to post and this is the exact same list for this year. There are 49 categories listed but in total you will need to read 51 books in 2016 because one of the categories is a trilogy.

I will be posting updates as I go along I just don't know how often.

I think this is an amazing opportunity to read more books if you don't already. I love to read and do it quite often but I tend to stick to the same types of books. This challenge gives me the opportunity to read books that I normally wouldn't chose for myself. 

Let me know in the comments or on my Instagram post of you are doing the challenge. Maybe we can help each other with titles or just to stay on track. I hope you join me!

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment