Sunday, January 10, 2016

Winter Walmart Beauty Box Unboxing

Today's blog is the Winter Walmart Unboxing. For the most part I was very happy with this box. I think that for a Free box and only $5 shipping this box is so worth it because you really do get quite a few sample products and sometimes even full size products.

The first thing in the box is Dial 7 day moisturizing lotion. It's a 0.5 oz travel size. It doesnt have a scent on it but it smells kind of fruity. The second product is the Pure Silk Shaving Cream in Raspberry Mist. It's a 2.25 oz size. I have used this before and loved it so I was excited to see this in the box. The third product is Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser with White tea and Vitamin E. It's a 0.5 oz tube. This is the third time in a Walmart box that i have gotten this. I really like it but was a little disappointed that it wasn't a new product. The fourth product is the nspa by Nirvana Spa Real Fruit Goodness Exotucally Creamy Coconut Rich Body Butter. It's a 1.7 oz tube. It smells like coconuts and it's not thick like you would think for a body butter. It just feels like a lotion and i like that. The fifth product is the Ken Paves You Are Beautiful Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. They come in foil packets and it says that it's for fine hair and that it adds fullness and body and weightlessly hydrates. The sixth producr in the box is Pantene Pro-V Hairspray. It's a 4 extra strong hold and it's a 1.0 oz travel size. The seventh product is Goody Slide Proof Hair Ties. There are 8 of them. I was really excited to see these in the box. I'm always out for trying new hair ties that aren't damaging to my hair so we will see how these work. The eigth and last thing in the box is the Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Correcting Cream Moisturizer. It came in one of the one time use paper packets.

I am excited to try the Dial Lotion, Coconut Body Butter, Shampoo and Conditioner and the Hair Ties. I love trying new products. I liked getting the Shaving Cream. It's good to get a product that you know you love once in a while. The Hairspray isn't bad either. I was a little disappointed to get the face cleanser again and the one time cream isn't really going to let me know if it works so I wasn't too happy about that.

That's what I got in my Winter Walmart Beauty Box. I hope you enjoyed it and I definitely recommend it. It's a really good box especially for being free.

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment