Sunday, January 31, 2016

Vera Bradley Haul

I love Vera Bradley and it's been a while since I have placed an order. I wanted to get a new purse and wallet and Vera never disappoints.

Most people will get a bag with the matching wallet but I always find that I have a hard time picking patterns so I just end up getting different ones most of the time.

I fell in love with the new pattern Parisian Paisley but already have a darker color bag as well as two blue bags so I wanted to go with a different color pattern for my purse.

The purse that I got is the Carryall Crossbody in the pattern Pink Swirls. This was $72 I believe but it was on sale for $50.40. On top of that all sale items were 20% off if you bought one sale item so I ended up spending $40.32. The strap is an adjustable one so you can use it short as a shoulder bag or longer as a crossbody bag. There are two pockets on the inside, two pockets on the front of the bag and there is a zippered pocket on the back of the bag.

The wallet that I got is the Trifold Wallet in the pattern Parisian Paisley. It closes magnetically which is something that I've never had with any of my other wallets. It's a trifold so when it opens there are three sections. One side has a bunch of slots for cards and two side pockets. The middle has a side pocket, a few more card slots and a clear slot for an ID or photo. The other side has a clear slot for an ID or photo as well. There is also a zippered pocket in the bag for change or whatever else you want to put in there.

I love Vera Bradley. The bags are all so cute and the patterns are so colorful and fun. They are really good quality. I bought my first bag about six or seven years ago and still use it so much and there isn't any signs of wear. They are incredible. Definitely check out the website and get one or two!!!

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment