Friday, January 29, 2016

January IPSY Unbagging

Today's blog is the January Unbagging for IPSY. I am not sure how much longer I am going to keep this subscription. I have just been getting too many products that I won't use so It just doesn't make sense to me to keep getting them. I think I'm going to give it one more month and see what happens. But anyway this is what I got in the January IPSY bag.

The bag itself is really cute. I am currently using it for my makeup bag that I keep in my purse. It's like an Andy Warhol art piece. There are multiple faces with different color hair, lips, glasses, etc. The back of the bag is just a plain royal blue.

In the bag I got The Balm Mr. White (now) eyeliner pencil in Jac. It's a gold color and not really something I see myself wearing too often. I also got a smudge brush from Skin.  This was ok but also not really something I will use much. The next thing in the bag is and OFRA Universal Eyebrow pencil. I was excited to get this because I have been wanting to get into doing brow stuff but this just didn't work for me at all. Then I got a Hikari Cream Pigment in Mink. It's a metallic gold color and very pretty. I don't use eyeshadow all that often but this is definitely up my color ally so I can't wait to try this out. The last and final thing in my January bag I'd by far the best product I got this month and the only thing that I will actually use on a regular basis. It's the Lasting Smiles Organic Lip Balm in Peppermint Creme. Every purchase of this lip balm goes to help fund cleft surgeries for children. I think that is such a great idea.

So for the most part this month was disappointing in the IPSY area but I'm going to give it one more month before I move on and try something new.

What did you get in your Glam Bag?

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment