Thursday, January 1, 2015

December Favorites!

Hey Guys!

Todays Blog is about all of the products that I have really been loving all December long! I broke it up into sections so I didn't have to use so many pictures. Enjoy!

                                                                Make up/Skincare ~

 
(From Left to right)
Jergens ~ Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer. I use this on my hands and it leaves them feeling smooth. I work with my hands 6 days a week and handle harsh chemicals so my hands get very dry and this lotion helps to keep them moisturized and healthy.
 
Eucerin ~ Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme. This is a travel size that I got so that I could try out a new moisturizer. I usually use the Simple Rich Replenishing Moisturizer but wanted to venture out and also try new things. My face is very sensitive though so it's hard for me to find products that work for me. This moisturizer does not have scent and is perfect for my dry sensitive skin.
 
E.L.F. ~ Lip Exfoliator. I have been loving this lip exfoliator. I put it on my lips about 10 minutes before I take a shower at night and then wash it off when I get in. It's got s sweet sugary scent and it feels like sugar going on your lips. It is so soothing and I have really noticed a difference in the dryness of my lips during these cold weather months.
 
Maybelline ~ Great Lash Mascara. Very Black. I love this mascara. It is by far my favorite. There is no clumping. It gives me volume and length and makes my lashes so dark. This is definitely a product that I will keep repurchasing over and over again.
 
Essence ~ Lash & Brow Gel Mascara. This product I use every day. It keeps my brows in place all day long and makes them a little nit darker than usual. It gives me the perfect balance of taming my brows and darkening them slightly while at the same time not going overboard.
 
Hygiene/Misc. ~
 
 
(Left to right)
Simple ~ Foaming Cleanser. I put this in with hygiene because I use it in the shower to wash my face. I love the Simple brand because the products that I have tried have worked really well with my sensitive skin. It doesnt break me out and there is no overwhelming scent.
 
Secret ~ Clinical Strength Deoderant. I got this in the Fall Walmart Beauty box and I have been using it every day. I put it on in the morning before I go to work and I can still smell it on when I get home at night. This is a product that I woule definitely purchase for myself.
 
Bath & Body Works ~ Aromatherapy Sleep Pillow Mist. Lavender Vanilla. I use this every night. I spray a little on my pillow about 15 minutes before I go to sleep. I think it's suppose to calm you a little before bed which I defintely think it does. I seem to fall asleep better when I use this as opposed to the nights that I don't.
 
Nails ~
 
 
(Left to right)
O.P.I ~ Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam. This is a deep green polish and perfect for around the holidays. The formula is great and long lasting.
 
NYC ~ Big Apple Red Creme. I love this red for the holidays as well as the fall & winter months. This nail polish is very cheap at my local drug store but its amazing quality and lasts pretty well for being so cheap.
 
NYC ~ Black Lace Creme. This is by far my favorite black nail polish so far. I love it and use it alot in the fall & winter months as well as sometimes in the spring & summer if I feel like having a dark color on my nails. It's never the wrong season for a good black polish!
 
Urban Outfitters ~ Champagne Toast ~ I used this on my nails for the New Year holiday and I love it. I am new to Urban Outfitters nail polish and only own two but I am obsessed and plan to buy a lot more of it in 2015!!!
 
ORLY Bonder ~ This isn't a polish but rather a rubberized base coat. I have been hearing so much about it on youtube that I had to try it for myself. I have used it the whole month of December and I am in love. BEST base coat I have used so far.
 
Holiday/Seasonal ~
 
 
(Left to right)
Fresh Sparkling Snow ~ This is a 3 wick candle from Bath & Body Works.  The key notes are melon & pear. I am in love with this scent this season. I am disappointed that I only bought one and I'm hoping that they come out with the scent again next year. It would also be nice if they added more products to the line.
 
Vanilla Bean Noel ~ I just recently got into this scent. I bought this travel size body mist either last year or the year before and never used it. I have been using it a lot this fall & winter and I've really been enjoying it.
 
Candy Cane Chapstick. This product is what it is. It's a candy cane flavored chapstick. I love it because when you put it on your lips you get that minty tingle on them.
 
Of course it's not the holidays without movies. I have picked the four that I have watched the most.
 
 
Home Alone 1 & 2 ~ You can't go wrong with these two movies. They are family friendly & so incredibly funny. These are the best movies from the franchise in my opinion.
 
Christmas Vacation ~ This is my favorite holiday movie of all time. I think I have watched it about five times in December. Hilarious & I love Chevy Chase.
 
Black Christmas ~ I love horror movies so I couldn't not add this movie to my December favorites. This is a horror christmas movie. It can't get any better than that!!!
 
Music ~
 
 
TAYLOR SWIFT 1989
 
This is the only music I have listened to bascially since the end of October. I didnt even take my Christmas music out becauseI have been completely obsessed with this album. Her best one yet! Some of my favorite songs are Blank Space, How You Get The Girl, & Wonderland. Go out and buy it if you haven't already!!!!!!! :)
 
That's it for my December 2014 favorites. I hope you enjoyed them and go out and try them if you haven't already. As always feel free to leave comments and ideas for future Blog posts.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
Happy 2015 XOXO Lola
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment