Friday, January 2, 2015

Bath & Body Works Winter Semi Annual Sale Blog Haul

Hey Guys!

I went to the Bath & Body Works Semi Annual Sale a few days ago and thought I would share with you what I got.


 
Deep cleansing soap ~ Kitchen Lemon. The key notes are zesty lemon, sparkling citrus & italian bergamot. This smells just like lemon and I can't wait to put it in my bathroom.
 
Shower gel ~ Strawberry Sparkler. The key notes are wild strawberries, sparkling mandarin & pink jasmine. This smells like strawberries and is just so fruity I love it.
 
Both of these were $3
 
 
I have been wanting to try out a wallflower for a long time so when I was there I picked one up. I got the pink flower wallflower. It was not part of the sale but was only $4.50 anyway so not a bad deal at all. Then I got two scents to try...
 
'Tis The Season ~ The key notes are apples, cinnamon, cloves & green pine. This is one of my favorite holiday scents so I knew I would love it. It smells very similar to the Holiday scent as well.
 
Spiced Apple Toddy ~ The key notes are apple brandy, spiced plum, mulled cider & tart cranberry. This one smells so delicious and it's a really good fall scent.
 
Both of these were $3.
 
 
This is the final product plugged into my wall. I'm trying 'Tis the season. It smells amazing, smells like cinnamon & spice & everything you think of when you think of the holidays. I am looking forward to picking up some more fragrances in the coming months.
 
That's it for this short Blog Haul. I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading :)
 
As always leave comments and ideas.
 
XOXO Lola


No comments:

Post a Comment