Sunday, January 18, 2015

ULTA Haul

Hey guys!
I made an online purchase on the Ulta wesbite a couple weeks ago because I had some gift cards from Christmas so I wanted to share what I picked out. I hope you all enjoy it.

 
I have been wanting to try China Glaze nail polish for a while now so when I saw that Ulta had this 6 piece travel sized road trip set I had to get it. I also saw the full size China Glaze bottle and fell in love with the color. I actually put the full size polish on my nails tonight. I haven't had it on long enough to give a full review but so far I am really liking the formula and the color is gorgeous.
 
The colors are listed left to right...
Boho Blues which is a bluish purple color.
Trip Of A Lime Time which is a lime green.
My Way Or The High Way which is a dark green bluish color. 
Dashboard Dreamer which is a light blue.
Oinking Out The Window which is a light pink maybe a salmon.
I brake For Colour which is a bright pink.
 
The full size bottle is called Too Yacht To Handle and it's a mint green color but with a matte top coat it kind of looks like a neon pale green.
 
 
I have been looking for a new top coat and found this Essie Matte About You top coat. I love essie nail polish so I thought that I would give this one a try. I also like that it is a matte finish because that is something that I have never tried before. I am also wearing this today and I really do love the effect that it gives on top of the nail polish. I might have found my new favorite top coat!!!
 
 
Of course I can't do shopping without buying some mascara. This time I bought two :) The first one is the Maybelline Great Lash Real Impact. Then other one is the Essence I love extreme volume. They are both in black. I love the Maybelline Great Lash mascara so I thought I would give this one a try. I have the Essence I love extreme crazy volume mascara so I wanted to buy that one to add to my collection. I can't wait to try them both.
 
 
I also did some shopping for a future giveaway and while I was looking for items I bought some of the same for myself. I got the travel size Ulta body wash in Pink Petals and Water Blossom. Both smell so amazing.
 
 
I initially was looking for a replacement Burt's Bees Lip Balm tin because I am almost out of the one that I have. I love Burt's Bees products. While I was shopping for that I came across The Absolute New York You're The Balm lip balm so I picked that up as well. I am keeping the Grape for myself and I put up the Green Apple one for the giveaway because I don't care for apple scents. So look for a giveaway coming soon...
 
 
I also got the free samples. I had chosen the skin care one but got sent these fragrances instead. I am going to give the Eternity mens cologne to my boyfriend and put the My NY DKNY perfume into the givaway stuff.
 
 
So that is my Ulta Haul. I hope you liked the products that I got and that they gave you some ideas of things to buy for yourselves as well. As always leave comments for me about products that you guys enjoy and think that I should try.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment