Monday, January 19, 2015

I Love Nail Polish Tag!

What's Up Guys!

I wanted to do something different for today's Blog so I went on YouTube to get some ideas and found the I Love Nail Polish Tag videos. I wrote the questions down and made my choices and here they are...

Favorite Base Coat:     ORLY Bonder


This is a rubberized base coat. I've been using it for over a month and I love it. It makes my nail polish stay on longer and chip less than it did with other base coats.

Favorite Top Coat:     Essie Matte About You


I just recently bought this top coat from Ulta and I have only used it once but I am already in love with it. It's matte and makes your nail polish matte. I used a color that was kind of on the bright side and when I put this top coat on it instantly matified it and make it a more pale version of the color. This is definitely a good top coat of you are not in the mood for shiny polishes.

Top 3 Brands:     Revlon, NYC, Essie

I have quite a few brands of nail polish and I love them all but these three are the ones that I tend to reach for the most. They are also the ones that seem to last the longest on my nails as well.

Favorite Neutral Nail Polish:     Essie Cocktails & Coconuts


I love this nude polish. It's not a brown but it's not a cream, it's the perfect mixture of both. I love to wear this polish during any season it doesnt matter to me.

Pink Or Red:     Pink

I chose pink just because there are so many different shades of pink. There's light, pastel, medium, dark, bright, neon. There is just more to choose from but I do love my reds as well.

Glitter Or Matte:     Matte

I chose matte because I have more matte polishes than glitter but I do like glitter as well. I prefer to wear glitter as either an accent nail or on my toes mostly.

Go To Nail Polish At The Moment:     China Glaze

I just recieved my first China Glaze polishes so I am trying them out to see how I like them.

What's On Your Nails Now:     China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle


This is a really pretty bright minty green. I have the Essie Matte About You top coat on over it and it made it a pale mette mint green. It's so pretty on the nails. So far I am loving this polish as well as the top coat.

If You Had A Nail Polish Line, What Would It Be Called:     XOXO Lola

I am so bad at naming things but XOXO Lola is how I end all my Blog posts so I just chose that one. HAHA.

So that's my I Love Nail Polish Tag but actually it's an I Love Nail Polish Blog. Either way I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to leave comments answering the questions as well or do a Blog yourself and let me know on Twitter, Instagram, or a comment on here so I can check it out. I'd love to see others choices.

Thanks for reading :)
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment