Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sephora Haul 2015

Hey Guys!
 
Todays Blog is going to be a Sephora haul. I made a purchase online recently and wanted to share what I got with you so I hope you enjoy it!
 
 
The first thing I got was this First Aid Beauty set. The retail value is $100 and I got this for only $48. The set includes (from left to right) the radiance pads, ultra repair cream, face cleanser, lip therapy & the eye duty triple remedy. I can't wait to try out these products. I have been wanting to get most of them and when I saw this set for the price, I could not pass it up.
 
 
The next thing I got was with Sephora Favorites Summer Stash. There are over $100 in products in this set and I got it for $45. I actually got it because of the Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream nail polish but found that there are a number of products that I am excited to try. This set includes the Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray, Makeup Forever waterproof eyeliner pencil in Aqua Eyes, Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream nail polish, Nars travel size bronzing powder in Laguna, Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer in Venus, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Stained Gloss in New Wave as well as a mini OCC brush, Marc Jacobs Mini Lash Lifter in Blacquer, Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Kitten & the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee in Pink Escape. It also all came in a cute little makeup bag. Although I am excited about a lot of these products, some of them I will be putting up for a future giveaway because I know that I won't use the. So stay tuned for that!
 
 
This is what the makeup bag looks like. I think it's very cute and I am actually using this as my wallet for the moment.
 
 
These are all the products out of the bag to give you a closer look.
 
 
I also got this baggie of goodies for free. I can't remember exactly what it was called but it is all skin care products and It was free with a $25 order I believe.
 
 
These are all the samples that came in the baggie. The next two photos are close ups of the products...
 
 
These include Origins GinZing refreshing face mask, Glam Glow supermud clearing treatment, Purity 3-in-1 face and eye cleanser, Soap & Glory vitamin c facial wash, & Fresh soy face cleanser.
 
 
These include Nude detox brightening fizzy powder wash, OLE Henriksen nighttime eye gel, Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm, Bliss multi-'face'-eted all in one anti aging clay mask, Tata Harper regenerating cleanser, Peter Thomas Roth rose stem cell bio repair gel mask & First Aid Beauty face cleanser.
 
 
These are the 3 free samples I picked out at check out. The Philosophy renewed hope in a jar moisturizer, Philosophy miracle worker moisturizer & Yu-Be moisturizing body lotion.
 
 
Last but not least, I had 100 points so I was able to use those and pick something. I chose the Boscia luminizing black mask. This is a peel off mask and I have heard so many good things about it from beauty gurus on YouTube. I love peel off masks and I am so excited that I am able to try this one out!
 
So that's my Sephora Haul. I got some really good products for really amazing prices and I can't wait to try them out and do reviews for you guys. Until next time, Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
Up Next...Ulta Haul?

No comments:

Post a Comment