Sunday, January 11, 2015

Urban Outfitters Nail Polish Haul

Hey Guys!
 
Todays Blog is a short little Urban Outfitters nail polish haul. I recently found these polishes and fell in love with the two that I bought so I went back and bought four more! I may even have to add a few more to my collection!!!
 
 
I got two fall/winter colors. I really need more darker colors in my collection, my lights and pastels surpass my darks by more than half.
 
The two colors I chose were Midnight Rider which is the color on the left. The camera makes it look lighter than it actually is. In the bottle it looks like a deep blue gray but on the nails it looks more like a charcoal grey/light black. It is still a very pretty color either way and it's a perfect fall/winter shade. The second color is Cherry Grenadine. This polish is a deep burgendy color and on the nails thar's pretty much how it comes off as well. Very pretty color and also a perfect fall/winter polish.
 
 
The other two polishes I picked up are spring/summer colors. In this picture the two almost look the same but you can see more of a difference in the first picture that I posted. The color on the left is Left Bank and it's a pastel, very pretty green. The other polish is Pixie and it's a very gorgeous pastel blue. Both of these colors are going to make perfect spring colors. I like to wear lights and pastels in the spring and the brights and neon polishes in the summer.
 
 
So that was my Urban Outfitters nail polish haul. I hoped you enjoyed it. If you have not tried these Urban Outfitters polishes, I highly recommend that you go out and get some. They are $5 for 1 or 2 for $8. Very affordable and the formula is amazing. I have had no issues with fast chipping.
 
Thanks for reading :) Leave me ideas for future Blog posts and any suggestions for nail polish I should try or any other beauty products that you guys are loving these days!
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment