Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Nail Polish Uses

Hey Guys!

Todays Blog post is a lot like the one I posted yesterday except today I want to talk about the different uses for nail polish. These are not the only uses but the ones that I found are probably the most used. Some of them I have used and the others I haven't.

Prevent jewelry tarnishing ~ Clear nail polish on the inside of fake or cheap rings stops them from tarnishing and turning your finger green. I have done this for a few rings that I bought because they were really pretty but cheap. It works very well.

Repairs (paint) ~ I have cats and they sometimes scratch the walls a little so I take a nail polish color that is very close to the color of my walls and use that to cover up the scratch marks. As long as the color is very similar you can't even tell the difference.

Cover up scuffs ~ This I'm thinking works the same way that the previous use works.

Color code objects ~ This is actually a really good idea. I love organization and this is a pretty clever way to separate things and something that I will probably try in the future.

Sealing envelopes ~ I have never tried this but I looked it up online and you basically just put a clear nail polish on the part of the envelope that folds over and it seals it if there isnt any sticky part or if the envelope is cheap or just doesn't stick. I usually use tape of stickers but I might want to try this.

Stops runs in hose ~ I do not wear hose but If you do and you get runs use some clear nail polish and it stops the runs in your hose.

I hope you enjoyed the post. Let me know if you have tried any of these and how they worked for you. Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment