Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Makeup Routine

Here is my makeup routine. I change it up every once in a while depending on what I do and how much time I have. It also depends on how much makeup I feel like wearing on a daily basis. I do this after cleansing and moisturizing my face.
 

1. Mascara I use on a daily basis no matter what unless I am sick. Right now I am using Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara.

2. e.l.f. Makeup remover pen to correct any mascara mistakes I might make.

3. Essence Brow Gel. I need to tame my brows and this is the best brand I have found so far.

4. Eyelid Primer. I use this if I am using eyeshadow.

5. Lip Stick. I don't always wear a lip color but I wore NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Cookie today.

5. Lip Gloss. I have been loving Ulta Butter Balm in Belle lately. I love it and it's great for when I just want a clear gloss.

6. Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray to set my makeup of I wear any.

7. Eye Shadow. I really like the baked eye shadow from e.l.f. This one is in Toasted.

8. e.l.f. Contour Brush. This is what I use to apply my shadow and I love it.

9. Eyeliner. If I wear any which isn't very often it's always in black.

Hope you liked. Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment