Monday, May 25, 2015

Top 10 Must Have Products

These are my top 10 must have products...
 
 
1. Nail Polish. I feel naked if my nails aren't painted. I usually paint them once a week. I included the three colors that I have been obsessed with for a while now. China Glaze Too Yacht Too Handle, Essie e-nuf is e-nuf and Revlon Scented African Tea Rose.
 
2. Lotion. I use lotion on a daily basis but what I uses depends on my mood that day and how my skin is feeling. I either use a dry skin lotion like my Jergens Shea Butter or if my skin isn't having a bad day I will use one of my Bath And Body Works scented lotions like Velvet Sugar.
 
3. Leave-In Conditioner. I use this daily after my hair towel dries. It makes my hair shiny and it doesn't feel oily or heavy which is a plus. It also smells so good. I've been using the Olive Oil Leave in that I got at the salon when I got my hair cut a couple months ago.
 
4. Moisturizer. I use this every morning and every night. My all time favorite moisturizer is the Simple Rich Replenishing Moisturizer.
 
5. Body Spray/Perfume. This again depends on my mood for that day. If I am in an adult mood I will wear perfume. My favorite of the moment is Taylor by Taylor Swift. If I want more of a sweet or teenager smell, as my mom calls it, I will wear a Bath And Body Works Body Spray. My all time favorite scent is Paris Amore.
 
6. Face Mask. I try to do a face mask once a week. If I have had a long hard week I usually do it once on the weekend and once on a week day. I really like the Mud Mask from Queen Helene. I got it at Ulta for about $5.
 
7. Lip Gloss/Chap Stick. I am not a big lip stick junkie but I do love lip gloss and chap stick. I included the three that I use the most. I love NYX, Nivea and Baby Lips products. I also tend to reach for the NYX Butter Glosses when I want a little color and shine but I don't feel like wearing lip stick. This one is Strawberry Parfait. I love the Pink Punch Baby Lips and the Nivea is A Kiss Of Cherry.
 
8. Mascara. I cannot leave my house without mascara on. My favorite mascara is Maybelline Great Lash.
 
9. Brow Gel. I also never leave the house without brow gel. It keeps my brows in place and it's not sticky or greasy looking like some I have tried. This is the Essence brow Gel. I got it at Ulta for $4.
 
10. Comb. I comb my hair daily, which I think most people do. I carry one in my purse as well so that I can always brush my hair when I need to. I especially like to have a comb with me when its really windy or hot because I can also brush out tangles and wind blown hair and If I go swimming I can brush my hair out when its wet as well.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment