Monday, May 11, 2015

Top 20 Horror Movies

This is the final blog for my T.V. & Movie series. I saved the best for last (in my opinion)! Here are my top 20 horror movies...
 
 
These are series (3 or more movies)
 
1. Child's Play
2. Halloween
3. Wrong Turn
4. Friday The 13th
5. Final Destination
6. I Know What You Did Last Summer
7. A Nightmare On Elm Street
8. Urban Legends
9. Hatchet
10. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
11. Scream
12. Saw
 
These are single movies or sequels
 
13. Rest Stop
14. The Ring
15. Jeepers Creepers
16. Sweeny Todd
17. The Last House On The Left
18. The Devil's Rejects
19. Black X-MAS
20. The Hitcher
 
So that's my list. I hope you enjoyed it and go and watch these movies if you are a big horror fan like myself. Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment