Friday, May 8, 2015

Top 20 Family/Animated Movies

Hey Guys!

Todays blog is my top family and animated movies. I decided to combine these two because they basically go together. I came up with the list the same way I did the others but this time I am going to list 20, 10 for each genre.

 
Top 10 Family...
 
1. Edward Scissorhands
2. Hairspray
3. Adventures In Babysitting
4. The Addams Family
5. Avatar
6. Baby Boom
7. Home Alone
8. Jumanji
9. Spice World
10. The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants
 
 
Top 10 Animated...
 
1. Peter Pan
2. Tinkerbell
3. Pocahontas
4 Gnomeo & Juliet
5. The Croods
6. Beauty And The Beast
7. The Aristocats
8. Dinosaurs
9. Rugrats
10. The Little Mermaid
 
Go and watch them with your family...or alone!!!!
 
Thanks for reading :)
XOXO Lola
 

No comments:

Post a Comment