Thursday, May 28, 2015

Nail Essentials

These are my nail essentials for when I paint my nails.
 
 
1. Nail Polish. I included a couple in the photo. Butter London Trout Pout and Revlon Scented Wintermint.
 
2. Top Coat. I like the Essie Matte About You.
 
3. Base Coat. I like the ORLY Bonder.
 
4. Nail Treatment. I have been using the Nutra Nail Strengthener.
 
5. Nail Polish Remover. I am currently using the Non-Acetone remover for Equate that I got at Walmart.
 
6. Cuticle Oil. I love the Enreign one. I got it at my local Dollar Tree and it smells so good.
 
7. Nail File. It is better to use a file when nails chip or break than to bite or pull them off.
 
8. Nail Clippers. I also use these for my toe nails and for hang nails and such.
 
9. Cotton Rounds. Essential for removing nail polish!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment