Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TMI Tag!

Hey Guys!

It's been a while since I did a TAG Blog so here is the TMI Tag...

1. What are you wearing? I just got ready for bed so I am wearing some plaid pajama shorts from Old Navy and a plain white T.shirt from GAP

2. Ever been in love? Yes


3. Ever had a terrible breakup? In the way of having my heart broken yes


4. How tall are you? 5'2''


5. How much do you weigh? Let's not go there!!! :)


6. Any tattoos? Nope


7. Any piercings? Earrings. 3 in each ear


8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? I have so many but if I have to chose one I think I'll go with Aria and Ezra from Pretty Little Liars because I love the idea of star crossed lovers!

9. Favourite show? Pretty Little Liars


10. Favourite bands? Good Charlotte


11. Something you miss? Being a Child lol


12. Favourite song? Right now Blank Space by Taylor Swift


13. How old are you? Old enough haha


14. Zodiac sign? Aries


15. Quality you look for in a partner? Funny, respectful, honest


16: Favourite Quote? "They Lived Happily Ever After" lol


17: Favourite actor? Jamie Dornan. Yummy!

18: Favourite color? Blue


19: Loud music or soft? I like both


20: Where do you go when you're sad? My room


21: How long does it take you to shower? About 10 to 20 minutes


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends on what I feel like doing and where I am going but usually 30 minutes


23: Ever been in a physical fight? No


24: Turn on? Funny guys


25: Turn off? Disrespect


26: The reason I joined Youtube? I only watch videos. I put a slide show up about Pretty Little Liars years ago nut nothing since


27: Fears? Snakes


28: Last thing that made you cry? I watched the movie Overboard lol


29: Last time you said you loved someone? A few minutes ago


30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? My name


31: Last book you read? Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James


32: The book you're currently reading? Affliction by Laurell K. Hamilton


33: Last show you watched? The Originals


34: Last person you talked to? My best friend


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My best friend


36: Favourite food? Salad


37: Place you want to visit? New York City again, Bahamas, Paris


38: Last place you were? My room


39: Do you have a crush? Yes


40: Last time you kissed someone? Last night


41: Last time you were insulted? I don't remember

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Sour Patch Kids


43: What instruments do you play? None


44: Favourite piece of jewelry? A ring from my boyfriend


45: Last sport you played? None


46: Last song you sang? I Have A Dream by Kelly Clarkson


47: Favourite chat up line? Are you from Tennessee because you're the only ten I see


48: Have you ever used it? No lol

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last night


50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who wants to


Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment