Saturday, May 30, 2015

How To Remove Glitter Nail Polish

Hey Guys!

I always found it hard to remove glitter nail polish from my nails. Over the years I have tried many different techniques and recently I came across one on YouTube that I never thought to try. It worked so well for me so I thought I would share it on the off chance that other people were slow to the party like I am!

Materials Needed:

Cotton Rounds/Balls
Pure Acetone
Tape

1. Take a cotton ball or a cotton round folded to fit your nail.

2. Cover the cotton ball or round with pure acetone and place it on your nail.

3. Use the tape to tape the cotton round to your nail. I recommend taping around your finger until the tape almost touches, that way it won't fall off and it won't stick to the other side of the tape.

4. Do that for one hand and wait a couple minutes.

5. Remove the tape and wipe the nail with the cotton round. The polish should slide right off.

6. Repeat the process with the other hand.

Note: I found it easier to do one hand at a time but if you would like to do them both at the same time that is fine as well.

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment