Monday, September 21, 2015

I Love Fall Tag!

Here is the I Love Fall Tag that goes around YouTube. I love watching tag videos and I think they are so fun.

1. Favorite Fall lip product? 
Moisturizing Lip Balm.


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
Black or Deep Red. I like N.Y.C Black Lace Cream and Revlon Raven Red.

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? 
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate .

4. Favorite Fall Candle? 
Anything pumpkin.

5. Favorite Fall accessory? 
Hoodie.

6. Haunted house or haunted hay ride? 
Haunted House.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
Halloween. I watch the whole collection around Halloween time.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? 
Twix or anything with Almonds or Toffee.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Taylor Swift.

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? 

The weather starts getting cooler. I live in Vermont so we have all four seasons and I like it when it's in the 70s.

I tag anyone who wants to do it...

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment