Friday, September 25, 2015

IPSY Unbagging

Todays blog is my IPSY Unbagging. IPSY is a monthly subscription service that costs $10 a month. You get 4 to 5 sample or full size products ranging from make up to skin care to hair. It also all comes in a make up bag. Definitely check out their website at ipsy.com if you are interested. This is what I got in my September IPSY bag...
 
 
The theme for this month is Face Fashion.
 
 
This is this months make up bag. It's a pretty gold color, perfect for the fall. The back and top is smooth and the front has a raised zig zag pattern. I am using this as my wallet at the moment.
 
 
 
The first product is the Glam Glow Flashmud Brightening Treatment. It's a .5oz. sample size. I love face masks and I have been wanting to try Glam Glow so I am very excited for this product. Look for a review coming soon.
 
 
This is the Octavio Argan Oil. It's a 1 fl. oz. sample size. This is for your hair. The last 6 months or so I have really been obsessed with hair care so I can not wait to try this product out.
 
 
This is the Trestique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude. This is also a sample size. I would have liked to have gotten this in the full size though because I think the packaging is so adorable. It looks like the cover is missing at first glance but that is the lid. I love that this lip crayon is in a nude color and not the reds that I have been getting.
 
 
This is the Pixi by Petra Mini Brow Trio in Shades Of Brow. I don't do anything with my brows but they are so light that it doesn't look like I have any so I thought about giving this product a try. I swatched it and was disappointed because the pigmentation isn't that great. I don't know anything about brow products so maybe the colors are supposed to be on the lighter side. I will have to look it up.
 
 
This is Evelynona Natural and Organic Cream Blush in Ash. I believe that's what it is. The writing is on the bottom and is really small so I can't read it very well. This is a product that I didn't swatch or anything because I know that I won't use it. I'm going to probably put it up for a future giveaway or something.
 
 
These are swatches for the eyebrow trio. The light color is on the top and you can't really even see it and the other two darker colors are on the light side. I don't know if this is normal for brow products but I will do some research before I decide if the product is worth using or not.
 
 
This is a swatch of the lip crayon. It's a really pretty nude and I am excited to try it out.
 
So that's my September IPSY bag. I liked this one more than my previous two bags so hopefully they will just keep getting better and better.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
P.S. If you don't already get IPSY I really recommend trying it out. It's not too expensive and you can try the products out before you go out and spend the money on something you don't like.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment