Thursday, September 10, 2015

Skoshbox Unboxing

Todays blog is going to be my unboxing of the skoshbox. This is a monthly subscription of Japanese snacks and candy. The cost is $12 a month.
 
 
These are all of the snacks that I got in the September box. Below I have close up pictures and a description of each. I also rate them based on my liking.
 
 
Coconut Sable. This is a buttery coconut cookie. I really loved these and as I have said before I do not like coconut but these don't taste like that at all. I think they taste a lot like those butter cookies that come in a round tin during Christmas time. 10 out of 10!
 
 
Koala's March. These are like little cookies with Chocolate or Strawberry filling. I got the Strawberry ones and they were delicious. I also love that they have little Koalas on them. 10 out of 10!
 
 
Youzu Honey Hard Candy. These are honey flavored candies. These were pretty good and I got two of them in the box. 8 out of 10!

 
Line Drops Candy. These are hard candies that come in Apple or Pineapple. I don't like either flavor but I got the Pineapple ones and tried them. They were ok but nothing that I would reorder. 6 out of 10!

 
Wasabi Endo Mix. These are like bean crackers that come in Wasabi Bean of Wasabi Senbei. I think I got the Wasabi Bean. I like spicy things but I didn't like these at all. I think maybe I just don't like Wasabi. 4 out of 10!

 
Raisin Sandwich. These are two soft cookies with raisin in the middle. I don't like raisin but I gave these a try. They were ok but nothing that I would buy. Two of these were in the box. 6 out of 10!

 
Umaibo Premium. This is Mozzarella and Camembert Cheese Sticks. I think it is like an extra large and straight Cheeto. This was also very good. 8 out of 10!

 
Jagabee Butter Shoyu. These are crispy fries with butter and soy sauce. These were not the best either. I liked them better than the wasabi beans but still nothing that I would buy. 4 out of 10!
 
So that is my September Skoshbox unboxing. For the most part I loved the box the Koala cookies and Coconut cookies were my favorite. I recommend this box for anyone that wasn't to try Japanese snacks and candy. When I first got the box I saw how small it was and thought what did I spend my money on? but when I opened it I was very surprised by the amount of snacks that were in the box and in my opinion, this box is worth the $12. I can't wait until next month!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment