Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Best Fall Nail Polishes

Today's blog is about fall nail polish colors. These are the colors that I tend to use during the fall time the most. Of course everyone has a right to their own opinion so these may not be the right ones for you and they definitely are not the only colors that you can wear in the fall. I hope you enjoy this blog and try out some of these awesome shades if you don't already wear them.


I love black nails anytime of the year but I  definitely wear it more in the fall and winter time. My go to black nail polish is NYC Long Wearing in 119 Black Creme Lace. I also love deep reds in the fall and winter and the ones that I use the most are Urban Outfitters Cherry Grenadine and Revlon 721 Raven Red.


I love dark purples and dark blues during the colder months and my number one shades are Milani 26 Rapid Orchid and Essie Aruba Blue. Also the only time I really wear greens except for mints or neons is during the winter and fall time and for that I like Nicole by O.P.I. Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam.


The only time I wear orange shades is usually in the fall time, mostly around Halloween. I love Revlon 440 Siren. It is the perfect orange. If you aren't into orange shades I also recommend Revlon 640 Fearless. It's an orangey red color and really pretty for the fall.


I'm also throwing in some glitter shades. I like to use glitter on an accent nail when I feel like being a little more sophisticated. Lol! For the fall time I like darker glitters and gold. I just think that gold is such a good fall color.  The glitter polishes I tend to use the most are Revlon 732 Rebel Graffiti, Nicole by O.P.I. Carrie'd Away which is from the Carrie Underwood collection and Sally Hansen Triple Shine 390 Sparks Fly. I like to glitter polish over white polish so sometimes I use white as an accent nail color.

These are not the only nail polishes that I use in the fall but they are the ones that I tend to grab for the most. Definitely let me know in the comments or on Instagram what your favorite nail polishes are for the fall.

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment