Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Project 10 Pan Finale! (9/12/15)

Today is my Project 10 Pan Finale blog. I stopped using the products on September 12th but then I got so busy I haven't had time to do a blog post until now.

First, I want to mention something that I forgot to say in the Intro to my Project Pan in July. You can choose as many products as you would like and then just pick a number of items that you want to use up. For instance, you can choose 18 products but say that you want to choose 10 to finish up in your given time frame.

For this Project Pan I choose 10 items to use up and then replaced the products I had finished up when I did my update in August. This was my first Project Pan and I didn't want to feel overwhelmed by a bunch of products.

So here is my Project 10 Pan Finale...


These are the products that I finished using since my update in August...

~ e.l.f. Mineral Mist
~ Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Travel Size Body Mist
~ Olive Oil Leave-In Conditioner
~ Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
~ Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
~ Especially Escada Delicate Notes Sample Perfume
~ Lady GAGA Fame Sample Perfume
~ One Direction You & I Sample Perfume


These are the products that I didn't finish up...

~ Boscia Make Up Break Up Cleansing Oil. I was doing good using this up and then I had to go away for a few days and when I came back I left it in my hotel room. The people there were so nice though and ended up sending it to my house for me. I am going to finish this up before it goes into my empties bag because it was on the expensive side, at least in my opinion.

~ Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lotion in Lavender Vanilla. I used these a few times during my two month Project Pan. I just don't like how greasy it leaves my hands felling. I am just going to put this in my empties bag and call it done!


The picture above is all of the products that I used up during this Project 10 Pan. I used up 10 products!

Side Note: The Bath & Body Works Strawberry Sorbet 3 Wick Candle and the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads I used up by the time I did my update blog in August.

If any of you want to do a Project Pan either as a blog or on YouTube I definitely recommend checking out Ashley Elizabeth on YouTube. She does some really good Project Pans and it's where I got the idea to do mine.

To conclude my Project 10 Pan, I am going to say that I had a lot of fun using up products. I always feel like I can't use up products fast enough before they go bad and I have to throw them out. This way I can use up products without wasting money and I will be able to use newer products that I have been wanting to try but haven't because I have so many others to use. I also plan on doing another one before the year is out.

Thanks for reading :)

XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment