Thursday, September 3, 2015

Candy Club August Unboxing

In todays blog I am doing an unboxing for the August Candy Club Monthly subscription box. It is $27.99 a month but goes down if you buy a 6 month or 1 year subscription. I got a special promo and only spent $13.99. Although the candy is very good, I cancelled the subscription because all of the candy that came in the box is candy that I could go and get at my local drug store or grocery store.
 
 
You get three tubs of candy and then some candy pieces sprinkled around the box.
 
 
These are the Allan Ju Ju Jube Coins. These are Cherry flavored. They taste just like Swedish fish so they are something that you can get just about anywhere that sells candy.
 
 
These are the Sweet's Lemonade Rings. They are Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade and Pink Lemonade flavored. These are good but like the previous candy you can get these almost anywhere. They remind me of the orange or watermelon sour slices you can get.
 
 
These are the Jelly Belly Soda Pop Mix Jelly Beans. They come in the flavors 7UP, A & W Root Beer, A & W Cream Soda, Dr. Pepper, Orange Crush and Grape Crush. Each jelly bean tastes exactly like the soda it's suppose to be. These are so good and by far my favorite in the box but again something you buy from a store.
 
 
These are the Primrose Assorted Lemonade Drops. They come in Blue Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Peach Lemonade, Pink Lemonade and Lemonade. These are ok. They aren't anything special and you can buy all kinds of hard candy in the store.
 
So that's what I got in the August Candy Club box. Like I said the candy is really good but it's not worth the money a month when I can get it at a local store for a lot less money. But definitely try it out if you have the extra cash on hand and it's something you are interested in. I don't regret trying it out regardless of the outcome.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment