Thursday, September 17, 2015

Love With Food September Unboxing

Today's blog is my unboxing of the September Love With Food Subscription Box. I love this box because for every box you buy they send a meal to a hungry child. I get the Tasting box for $12 a month but they have a Deluxe Box and a Gluten Free box for a little bit more a month. In each box you also get a pamphlet telling you about the products and whether they are Vegan, Gluten Free, etc. I really loved this months box!
 
 
These are all the snacks that came in this months box. Below I will tell you what they are and I will rate their goodness from 1 to 10.
 
 
Cookie Thins by Mrs. Thinster's in Cake Batter. OMG these taste EXACTLY like cake batter. they are so delicious! 10 out of 10
 
 
Snapea Crisps by Harvest Snaps. These are lightly salted. I have been wanting to try these so I was very excited when I saw that they were in this months box. These are so good. They don't taste like peas to me, they kind of taste like salted puff corn. 9 out of 10
 
 
Cheddar N' Stuff Super Crackers by Funley's Delicious. These cheddar crackers also have broccoli in them. When I first saw that I thought it was a little weird to have broccoli in a cracker but these are very good. The best part is that if you have or know any kids that won't eat vegetables, you can't even tell that broccoli is in these so they are a good and healthy snack and they don't even have to know it! 8 out of 10
 
 
Gluten Free Original Mini Pretzel Crisps by Snack Factory. These are lot better than I thought they were going to be. I have tried a couple of Gluten Free crackers and I just didn't like them but these are actually surprisingly good. 7 out of 10
 
 
Sea Salt Caramel Apple Granola by Bear Naked. This is amazing. I think it's good plain. It would be good with milk or in yogurt. It's a fun and healthy snack and you can take it anywhere. 9 out of 10
 
 
Fruit Snacks by Yumearth Organics. These are Banana, Cherry, Peach and Strawberry. I love fruit snacks and these are just as good as any others that I have tried. 9 out of 10
 
 
Mini Peanut Butter Clutter by Jimmybar. This reminds me a lot of the Cliff Bars. It was really tasty and definitely something that I would take with me on hikes and runs to keep my energy up. 8 out of 10
 
 
Adult Complete Vitamin Pack by Smartypants. You get two vitamin gummies. I think this was a cool idea. I am so bad at taking vitamins but in gummy form I can try again!!! 8 out of 10
 
 
This months theme was Smarty Pants. We got a coupon for $1 off any one bag of Cookie Thins. We also got a coupon for $off a bag of the Pretzel Crisps. This month Love With Food is partnering with Schoola. We got a plastic bag with the purpose that we put our gently used women's and kid's clothes in it, write the name of a school we would like to donate to and then put it in the mail. This helps raise money for schools because for every $5 spent at Schoola, $2 goes to schools to fund art, music, gym, etc.
 
Even if you don't get Love With Food, definitely check out the website at Schoola.com, buy some clothes for yourself and give money back to schools to help kids! It is such a great cause.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment