Thursday, April 23, 2015

Collective Haul

I decided that todays Blog is going to be a collective haul. I have bought this stuff over the last couple of months and over several shopping trips but never got enough that I wanted to do a post about so here it is all in one Blog...
 
 
I got my hair cut last month and the stylist recommended some Tea Tree shampoo for my hair because my scalp is so dry and she recommended an Olive Oil leave in conditioner to help keep my hair healthy.
 
I bought the Olive Oil leave in conditioner at the hair salon because I wasn't sure where else I could find it. It costs $9 which I didn't think was too unreasonable. I bought the Australian Tea Tree shampoo at Walmart for $5. I also needed some conditioner so I bought the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy conditioner for color treated hair.
 
 
I finally picked up one of the Baby Lips Dr. Rescue lip balms. The one I got is Soothing Sorbet. I got it from Rite Aid for about $3. That same day I also went to my local liquidation center and picked up these Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils for $1.
 
 
I am obsessed with Paris and hope to one day visit. I picked these up at Micheal's Craft Store. They were both $1. The first thing is actually a small gift box but I got it to put my earrings in. The second thing is a little notebook. I got this to keep track of the Blogs that I want to do and also to have my monthly favorites all in one place so that I don't have to search all of my Blogs to make sure that I don't have a repeat favorite.
 
 
During another trip to the drug store, I picked up a small bottle of Acetone nail polish because I was out. I also picked up two Acetone free nail polish remover pads. One is in the scent grape and the other is strawberry. I thought they would be fun to try and they were only $1.
 
 
The last few things that I picked up were nail polish. I got two of the new Wet N Wild Wild Shine polishes in Putting On Airs and Dreamy Poppy. I also got two of the Revlon scented nail polishes in Wintermint and African Tea Rose.
 
So that's my Blog haul. I hope you enjoyed it and I can't wait to try the products out that I haven't yet. Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment