Thursday, April 9, 2015

Simple Products Review

Hey Guys!
 
Todays blog is going to be a review of some of my favorite Simple products. I love Simple Skincare because it is kind to skin and 100% clean and fresh. I have extremely sensitive skin so it's great to have a skincare line that is make specifically for sensitive skin. I have tried numerous products from Simple Skincare and love them all. The three products below are my favorites.
 
 
Simple Foaming Cleanser ~ I love this stuff! It removes my waterproof makeup without me having to use anything else. It is a foam so it also lasts forever. I have been using this every day since at least November and I still have a little more than a quarter left. The products can be pricey depending on your budget but it is skincare and if you have sensitive skin it is worth it especially the foaming cleanser because it lasts so long you definitely get your moneys worth.
 
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer ~ I love this because it is so light on my skin. The formula isn't too thick or too watery. I don't feel like I have anything on my face when I use this and it doesn't have a perfume smell which I really like. It also makes my face feel so smooth and hydrated.
 
Simple Eye Make Up Remover Pads ~ I like these for the days when I take my mascara off way before I shower. These work great and they take my waterproof mascara off with just a few rubs.
 
I have also tried the Simple Face Scrub and the Simple Cleansing Wipes. I love the wipes for when I just want to clean my face really quick. The facial scrub I also liked but I didn't like the smell. It has this weird smell when I used it in the shower. I don't know if that is what it's suppose to smell like or if I just got a bad batch but it's not something that I would use all the time when there are other products from Simple that I prefer to use more.
 
That's my review on Simple Skincare Products. I hope you enjoyed and definitely go out and buy some Simple Products if you haven't already. They are amazing!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment