Sunday, April 5, 2015

March Favorites!

Here are the products that I loved in March...
 
SKIN:
 
 
I finished up my Eucerin moisturizer that I had been using and I went back to the Simple replenishing rich moisturizer. This is my favorite moisturizer as of right now. I love that its not too thick and not too watery. It is gentle on my face and doesn't have a perfume smell.
 
 
I bought this cleansing system because I have been wanting to try one but I didn't want to go out and spend a bunch of money on something I'm not going to like or that will be rough on my skin. This is the Olay Fresh Effects VA-VA-VIVID Powered Contour Cleansing System. I love it. I will have more about it in an upcoming blog review so be sure to look out for that!
 
 
I have also been liking this e.l.f. Mineral Mist. I spray it on in the morning before I walk out the door and it gives me this replenished, cool feeling on my face and it just makes me feel better overall. I think it would also be amazing to use during the hot summer months when you're all sweaty and feeling nasty. It will give you a cool and fresh feeling.
 
NAILS:
 
 
I have been absolutely loving this Revlon scented nail polish. I wore this for most of March and still have it on right now. It's so pretty and such a fun color for spring. It also really does smell good once it has dried. This one is the Apricot Nectar. I am totally getting some more of these!!!
 
 
I also used the China Glaze Dashboard Dreamer nail polish for the last week of February and a few days at the beginning of March. I also used this as an accent nail color with the Revlon one and they look amazing together.
 
SUBSCRIPTIONS:
 
 
I loved the Walmart Beauty Box for Spring 2015. I did a blog post on this so read that if you would like more information and to see what was inside.
 
CANDLES:
 
 
I have been burning the Bath & Body Works Strawberry Sorbet candle for the last three weeks. It's such a nice spring smell and it really does make the room smell like a strawberry field.
 
NETFLIX:
 
I have been loving Netflix every month and just kept forgetting to include it in my favorites. I have the streaming plan and love watching all the horror movies and new movies they add that I think I will like. I also really enjoy the television shows they have on there and I am extremely happy that they added Gilmore Girls and Friends. The one movie that I watched was Gimme Shelter with Vanessa Hudgens. It's about a homeless pregnant teenager who goes to her absent father for help and is turned away. I definitely cried a few time. It's such an amazing movie and I recommend it to everyone.
 
MOVIES:
 
I watched a few movies in March that I had been wanting to see. Divergent was such a good movie, I haven't read the books but I might have to so that I can see the differences and it's been my experience that the books are always better than the movies. Endless Love is a remake. I saw the original and thought it was good. I was a little nervous about watching the remake because in most cases I think they are crap but in this case I actually think the remake was better than the original and I also liked the ending a lot more. If I Stay was another amazing movie and definitely a tear jerker. Maleficent was a movie that I thought I wasn't going to like but it turned out to be a really good movie with a surprising backstory and ending. All of these movies I recommend you watch.
 
BOOKS
 
I am a huge book lover and enjoy my Kindle more than any other device in my life!!! Since getting a job I haven't been able to read as much as I would like to but in March I was able to finish the book Kiss The Dead by Laurell K. Hamilton. It's part of the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series. I started reading the series because it was about vampires, werewolves, zombies, all of the supernatural stuff that I love. They are amazing reads and I have a hard time putting them down. There are 22 books so far and I read the first 20 in about 3 weeks. Some books I read in one day. After the 6th book or so they become very inappropriate for younger readers so I definitely recommend getting a parents permission if you are under 18.
 
So those are my March favorites. I hope you got some ideas and I look forward to reading about all of your March favorites! Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
P.S. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment