Sunday, April 19, 2015

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream Dupes

I wanted Mermaid's Dream by Deborah Lippmann for so long but didn't want to spend that much on one bottle of nail polish. When Sephora came out with their Summer Stash (I think that's what it was called) a while back the nail polish was in the set so I said why not? It was like buying a couple products and getting the rest for free so I thought it was a good deal. I finally had the nail polish I wanted and I got other products to try out as well and didn't pay all that much more.
 
Over the last few months I have come across some other nail polishes that resemble Mermaid's Dream and for a much cheaper price so I decided to share them with you.
 
 
This one is the Deborah Lippmann original version of Mermaid's Dream. $20 at Sephora.
 
 
This is Tips & Toes by Nicole. It doesn't have a name on it. This was 3 for $5 at A.C. Moore.
 
 
 
This is Wintermint by Revlon. I got it on sale for $2 at Rite Aid but I have seen them for a little over $3 at Walmart.
 
 
These are all three of them together. They look almost identical to each other. The only difference is the formula. The Revlon and Deborah Lippmann ones are a great formula. Not too thick or watery. The Tips & Toes one is a little watery but if I put on 3 coats it is fine. I have also put on a coat of white and then two coats of the Tips & Toes and that worked great as well.
 
So if you are looking for Mermaid's Dream but you don't want to spend the $20, these other two are amazing dupes and who doesn't like to save money?!!!
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment