Saturday, April 4, 2015

WalMart Beauty Box Spring 2015

Here it is. The WalMart Beauty box for Spring 2015. Before I got my box in the mail, I watched some videos on YouTube to see what other people had gotten and a lot of them were unhappy with their box. I have to disagree. I thought for the most part the box was pretty good. Remember the box is FREE, you just pay $5 for shipping. You could also look at it like you're paying $5 for the box but either way it's still a good deal. The box comes out every season so basically every three months and you only have to pay $5. Ipsy and Birchbox are $10 a month and from watching those videos on YouTube a lot of the products I wouldn't use. Everyone of course has a right to their own opinion and everyone is different and feels different about certain things. It is just my personal opinion that this box was pretty good. So now let's see what was inside...
 
 
The first two things that I pulled out of the box were the Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair and Moisture Shampoo and conditioner. It says it's fast drying for damaged, depleted hair with luxurious pearl and rich Omega Oil. These are 1.7 fl. oz. The bottles are really good sizes for samples. They are good for travel and you get enough so that when you use it you can tell if it will work or not. I could get probably a good seven days use out of these bottles. The only complaint I have is that they don't smell very good.
 
 
The next two things were the Dove Go Fresh Revitalize Body Wash. The scent is Mandarin and Tiare Flower and the bottle is 1.8 f. oz. Also the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser with White Tea and Vitamin E. It says it boosts softness, evenness and radiance. It won't over dry skin. It's 0.5 fl. oz. The sizes of these samples are also really good. They are good for travel and lost long enough to see a difference if there is going to be one. I like these size samples because you can really try the product before you buy a full size.
 
 
I also got a perfume sample. This one is the Lady GAGA Fame Black Liquid perfume. I like the packaging if this perfume sample. I can spray it like a normal perfume and if I like it I can buy a bigger bottle if I want to and put this one in my purse. By the way I think this scent is amazing.
 
 
This is by far my favorite product in the Spring box. It's the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara with AVEC Grow-lash Complex. It's in the color Black Noir. It says lashes will look up to 117% longer in 30 days. I don't know if it will work to lengthen my lashes but I love Mascara and was really excited to see this product in the box. This is also a full size product and sells for about $8 from what I have seen so this alone is worth the box in my opinion. I am looking forward to using this product and when I have used it for 30 days I will do a full review blog and let everyone know if it worked for me or not.
 
 
Then we got three foil packet samples. I got the Nivea in shower Body Lotion. It's good for very dry skin and has Almond Oil. It says it's nourishing 24 hour + moisture. You also get a $1 off coupon to buy a 13.5 oz. Next is a sample for Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. This one is in 115 Ivory. It comes in 16 shades. There is also a $2 off Fit Me or Maybelline New York face product. The last sample is the Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream. It's Anti-age + Anti-fatigue Night Cream. This one also comes with a $2 off coupon for any Garnier Moisturizer. I don't really mind getting these types of samples but it is hard to know if it is something that I want to buy a full size of because sometimes they are only one time uses so I don't know if they are going to be worth the money or not. Considering the number of deluxe samples and the full size product I consider these to just be little extra samples.
 
 
The last things in the box were three coupons for some products to try out. They included $2 off one Covergirl + Olay Simply Ageless Foundation that isn't a travel or trial size, $2 off any L'Oreal Paris Cosmetic product purchase, and the last is $3 off any one Schwarzkoptz Color Ultime or Keratin Color Hair product.
 
That's it for the WalMart Spring 2015 Beauty Box. I hope you liked it and definitely think about getting it if you still can. I can't wait until the Summer box! Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment