Monday, April 6, 2015

Olay VA-VA-VIVID Cleansing System Review

Todays blog is going to be a review of the Olay Fresh Effects VA-VA-VIVID Powered Contour Cleansing System.
 
 
I got this for $5.99 at my local liquidation center. I have been wanting to try a cleansing system like this but wasn't sure how it would be on my skin (it's very sensitive) so I decided to try something that wasn't so expensive to see how it would work with my skin.
 
First off for $5.99 you get the powered contour system and the trial size Olay Fresh Effects SHINE, SHINE GO AWAY Shine Minimizing Cleanser. This was the perfect deal for me!
 
Now for the review...
 
The way I use the VA-VA-VIVID is by first, getting my face wet as well as the brush head. Secondly I put about a dime size amount of the cleanser on the brush and push the button on the handle to power it up. Third I use small, slow, circular motions to cleanse my whole face. I love that it's triangular in shape because I feel like you can get more of your face and it seems like it goes around your nose a little better than a circular or oval one would. Last but not least, I rinse my face off.
 
To wash the brush head I just put a little bit of disinfecting soap on it and scrub it in gently with my hands and then rinse it off.
 
I am really loving this cleansing system. It has become part of my everyday skincare routine. I was using it a couple times a week but now I use it every single day. I have extremely sensitive and this is not rough at all. I haven't had any redness or breakouts since I started using it. My face feels cleaner and smoother after I use it. I have also noticed a difference in my skin since I have been using it. I don't think that I break out as much as I used to and I feel like my skin just looks healthier.
 
The cleanser that comes with it isn't too bad. I think it has a weird smell and I know it's crazy but I don't like that it's gray instead of white! When I am finished using it I am going to try it with a different cleanser to see if there is a difference. Maybe it's the cleanser and not the cleansing system that is making my face better. I will keep you posted on that one.
 
To sum this review up. I would recommend it to everyone, all skin types, all budgets. If you are looking to try a powered cleaning system but you don't want to spend a bunch of money you can get this on Amazon for about $9 the last I checked and it is worth it. If you have sensitive skin, I promise this will be perfect for you. This is just an overall great product and I am very happy that I tried it out. I may not even buy a different cleansing system that is how good this product is!
 
I hope you liked the review and definitely go try it out if you would like to, you won't be sorry.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment