Thursday, April 16, 2015

NYC Nail Polish Review

Here is blog five of five in my series of my top five brands. Todays blog is a review on the NYC Long Wearing nail polish.
 
This polish is one of my top favorite nail polish brands. It's inexpensive, long wearing, good formula. amazing colors and cute names. They also look good with either a shiny or matte top coat.
 
Below I just included some of my favorite shades. They are listed left to right.
 
 
Big Apple Red Crème, Tudor City Teal, Black Lace Crème, French White Tip, Fuchsia Shock Crème, Pink Promenade Crème.
 
That was my short but sweet NYC Long Wearing nail polish review. They are cheap but good quality and last for a quite a while for being so inexpensive. They are definitely worth giving a try.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment