Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Revlon Nail Polish Review

Hey Guys!
 
Here is blog four of five of my top five product brands. This is the first review of two on nail polish brands. This blog is a review of the Revlon nail polish brand.
 
I love Revlon polishes. There are so many shades to choose from. I love the names of the polishes. The polishes themselves are very good quality. The formula is great and they are very long lasting. They look great with a shiny or matte top coat.
 
Below are just five of my favorites based on the polish names. They are listed left to right.
 
 
Raven Red, Fearless, Dreamer, Rebel Graffiti, Chameleon.
 
I also really love the Revlon Perfumerie Scented Nail Polishes. The one I included was Apricot Nectar. When the polish dries it really does smell good which was surprising to me because I have tried scented nail polishes before and it didn't smell. I figured if it doesn't smell it's still a pretty color and I loved the name, but it really DOES smell good when it has dried.
 
 
That's my Revlon Nail Polish review. I recommend them to everyone. They just have such a wide variety of shades. They have lights, pastels, darks, brights, glitters, scented, gel. They are also fairly inexpensive at Walmart and sometimes the drugstore if they are having a good sale.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment