Sunday, April 12, 2015

E.L.F. Products Review

Todays blog is the third of five reviews on my top five brands. The first three are makeup and the last two are nail polish. I think I forgot to mention in the other two posts that I was doing a five part series. Sorry :) Today is my review on E.L.F. products.
 
I love E.L.F. Products because they are really good quality and very inexpensive. You can order online on the eyeslipsface website as well as the shopmissa website and you can also find the brand in Dollar Tree and I have even seen them in Price Chopper! I am sure that you could probably get them some other places but those are the ones that I know for sure.
 
 
Daily Hydration Moisturizer - I have not tried this product out yet but I wanted to include it because it is part of their new skincare line and I am very excited to try it out when I finish up my current moisturizer.
 
Custom Compact ~ Wheat, Moondust, Pink Ice, Pink Ice. I love neutral shadows and my favorite one in Pink Ice, which is why I put two in this palate. These are very pigmented and last a long time. I put it on in the morning, go to work, come home about 9 hours later and remove it with cleansing wipes and I still take off all of the product.
 
Mineral Mist ~ I got this for FREE in a special they were having and I love it. I spray it on my face in the morning before I leave and I feel refreshed and cool.
 
Zit Zapper ~ I like to use this when I have a few little pimples here and there on my face and I normally see a difference in size the next morning.
 
Baked Eyeshadow ~ Toasted. I wanted to try a baked eyeshadow and this one did not disappoint. It is so pigmented and pretty on the lid. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try a baked eyeshadow but is on a budget or even to those who just want to try a new baked eyeshadow.
 
Mineral Lip Tint ~ Cherry. I love the E.L.F. lip tints. They are great if you don't feel like wearing lipstick but you still want your lips to have a little color.
 
Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick ~ In The Nude. I love the jumbo lip gloss sticks. They give just enough color on the days that I don't feel like wearing lipstick but I don't want to wear just a clear gloss. They are not drying and they smell so good.
 
Contour Brush ~ Eyeshadow is the only makeup I wear that I need to use a brush for. Although this is a contour brush I love it for applying my eyeshadow. This is my favorite brush and I use it more than the actual eyeshadow brush.
 
So that's my review on E.L.F. products. I hope you enjoyed it and I gave you ideas on products to buy and try out. They are so inexpensive, in most cases $1 to $3, that if you buy it, try it and don't like it, you haven't wasted much money at all and I am sure you could find someone who would like it.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment