Sunday, June 7, 2015

May Favorites!

Here are my favorites for the month of May...
 
HAIR/BODY:
 
 
I have been loving the Herbal Essences body wash and conditioner. The body wash smells like coconuts and the conditioner smelled floral.
 
SKIN CARE:
 
 
I have really been loving the Queen Helene mud mask again. I was using up my sample masks and so I haven't been using my other ones and when I finished those I started using this one again and fell in love all over again in May. I have also been loving The First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads.
 
NAILS:
 
 
I have been loving Essie polishes in May. My two most used for the month were e-nuf is e-nif and Jazzy Jubilant. I have also been using the LA Colors Top Coat all month as well. It dries fast and it's shiny and really helps with chipping.
 
APPLIANCES/BEVERAGES:
 
 
I have had my Keurig for months and always forget to put it in my favorites blog but not this month. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Keurig. The K Cups I have been loving are the Lipton Sweet Iced Tea because it's been getting hotter as well as the Bigelow Vanilla Chai. I love the Chai for rainy days and chilly nights.
 
TV SHOWS:
 
May is the month of season finales. Once Upon A Time, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Grey's Anatomy all had theirs and they were pretty good for the most part. Grey's felt more like an episode ending instead of a finale but it was still ok. I think of all, Once Upon A Time was the best.
 
I have also been liking Reign and Game Of Thrones. I have been watching them online because I was a little late to the game. I am almost caught up on Game Of Thrones and I have Season Two of Reign to watch. Both are really good shows.
 
APPS:
 
I found two apps in May that I am addicted to. The first is Agent Alice, which is a hidden object game mixed with murder mystery. Also Covet Fashion, where you buy and put together outfits for certain events. This game really has no point but I am obsessed. HAHA!
 
OTHER:
 
EMOJIS. I have never really jumped on the Emoji band wagon but when I got my new cell phone I was playing around with a lot of different things and I became obsessed with Emojis.
 
Those are my May favorites. I hope you enjoyed them and get some ideas of things you want to try if you haven't already.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment