Monday, August 3, 2015

July Favorites!

Here are all the products that I have been loving the month of July...
 
HAIR/BODY:
 
 
I realized that I have never included the Head & Shoulders Almond Oil shampoo in a favorites blog yet and it is my favorite shampoo that I use every time I wash my hair. Sometimes I will try out a different dry scalp shampoo but I always go back to this one. I have also been loving this Softsoap Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion Body Wash. It smells like a blue slushy and I want one so bad!
 
 
SKIN/LIPS:
 
 
I have been using the Olay Fresh Effects Spot Zinger for a little over a month I think and I love it. I'm not going to say anything else about it because I have a product review blog coming up soon. I have also been using the Nivea A Kiss Of Moisture lip balm every night before I go to bed and it keeps my lips hydrated during the hot nights. I can still feel it on my lips in the morning.
 
NAILS:
 
 
I have been loving Essie nail polish this month. I got these new shades and have been wearing them constantly. The one on the left is In The Cab-ana and the one on the right is Blossom Dandy (my favorite Essie shade so far). I have been topping them off with the Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat.
 
CANDLES:
 
 
I have been burning Cinnamon Sugared Donut from Bath & Body Works and already went through one of the small mason jar candles. It smells just like a cinnamon sugared donut its unreal.
 
DRINKS:
 
 
I love tea but my all time favorite is the Celestial Seasonings English Breakfast Black Tea. I have been drinking at least a cup of this a day and I love to put a little bit of the French Vanilla liquid creamer in it too.
 
FOOD:
 
 
I tried this Ice Cream for the first time this month and I think I have gone through 3 pints by myself. LOL.
 
 
I have also been loving the Almond M & M'S. These are my go to late night snacks.
 
NETFLIX:
 
I watched a couple of T.V. series on Netflix in July. Young And Hungry about a young woman who gets a job as a private chef for a rich young man. I also watched The Fall about a grief counselor who turns into a serial killer at night. Both shows were amazing and I can't wait until the new seasons come out. I think I will have to watch them on T.V. this time though.
 
MOVIES:
 
I finally watched Lords Of Salem and House Of 1000 Corpses. I love Rob Zombie and his stuff is always amazing. I didn't realize until watching it that House Of 1000 Corpses is basically a prequel to The Devil's Rejects so that was cool. I love Captain Spaulding!
 
ARTISTS:
 
I have always loved Aslyn. She hasn't got the fan base that I think she deserves. I haven't listened to her in a while but I recently found her again and have been listening to her non stop. My favorite songs are Wally, Be The Girl, Golden and Just Enough. Definitely check her out if you don't know who she is.
 
OTHER:
 
 
I got my first IPSY bag in July. I really enjoyed the things I got for the most part. I have a blog post on that if you are interested. I am looking forward to seeing what I get in August and id IPSY is still a favorite of mine.
 
Those are my July favorites. I hope you enjoyed and definitely try these things if you haven't already.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment