Wednesday, August 26, 2015

IPSY Unbagging

Todays blog is my IPSY unbagging for August 2015. The theme for this month is prep school.
 
The bag this month has that faux leather feel so it's a good material if something leaks in your bag because it is easier to wipe off and it probably keeps things inside pretty dry as well. The bag has a black and white design with a pink zipper.
 
These are the products that I got this month...
 
 
Here is a close up and description of all of the products.
 
 
Pencil Me In Natural Formula Eye Accent Pencil in Boysenberry. I don't like using eye liner pencils on the rare occasion that I use eye liner so I am not going to open and swatch this because I am putting it up for a future giveaway.
 
Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Eye & Lip Pencil in Wine. Again I won't use this so I am also going to put this up as well.
 
Beauty Without Cruelty Premium Aromatherapy Leave-In Conditioner. I am actually very excited about this. I have been using up my current leave-in conditioner as part of my project pan and I have been looking for a new one to try. I will do a review on it possibly when I have used it up some.
 
Hikari Lip Gloss in Salsa. This isn't a color I wear everyday but I plan to go as Taylor Swift to a Halloween party this year and this red will be perfect.
 
Eco-Beauty Good Night. Night Cream by La Fresh Group. This says you will have smoother and plumper skin and it's super hydrating. I can't use just anything on my face but this says that it's highly natural and I smelled it and there isn't a strong smell so I am going to give it a try.
 
 
Here is a swatch of the Hikari Lip Gloss in Salsa.
 
This bag was ok in my opinion. I love the leave-in conditioner and I am excited to try the night cream. I am a little disappointed in the eye liner pencil and the eye and lip pencil. I won't use them and put on my survey that I don't wear them. I kind of wish that they would come up with a better system of sending products to people. I read that they pick the products at random for each person based on their survey but then I get sent items that I say I don't use. For the most part I am happy with the bag and the products in it.
 
Thanks for reading :)
 
XOXO Lola
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment